In terms of stores, here are some home stores that I check first when I'm looking for something:
- One Kings Lane offers some super unique pieces, and like Anthropologie and Restoration Hardware, the stuff you find here you will likely not find anywhere else.
- Joss and Main has a similar "flash sale" model to One Kings Lane so that they rotate all of their sales and give you a good deal by making it a limited time sale.
- World Market is an awesome, and has that similar dark wood, worldly feel to their furniture and accessories. I especially love their dishes and servingware--they have that sweet whimsy.
For sources, I draw my inspiration from blogs and books. Here are a few books that I highly recommend checking out:
- Marrakech by Design by Maryam Montague
- A Living Space by Kit Kemp
- The Age of Elegance by Alex Papachristidis
- World Interiors by Alberto Pinto
- Timeless Interiors by Kathy Ireland
- A Visual Life by Charlotte Moss
- A 21st Century Palace by Geoffrey Bradfield
- Around Beauty by Barbara Barry
- Interiors Atelier by the Misczynski